Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our Sunday Sophisticant...Davina


Please meet our very first Sunday Sophisticant...Davina!
Introduction:
I am a college student at the University of Mississippi, majoring in Communicative Science and Disorders with a minor in Art and Environmental Studies. Born and raised in Jackson, Ms, where both of my parents and older brother lives. In my spare time I love to do community service, exercise, and create art work. 

How long have you've been natural: 
I have been natural for three years now! And I went natural because I absolutely hate perms. 

Her hair regimen:
I am a very simple person when it comes to my hair. Since my hair has gotten longer (Bigger), I have started to do more wash-n-go's. I do them every 2 or 4 days depending on my hair or how I am feeling. 
I just started using TRESemmé Keratin Infusing Conditioner and it work great on my hair for wash-n-go's. 
Every two weeks, I do a deep conditioning / hot oil treatment on my hair. I sometimes use the TRESemmé or Herbal Essences: Hello Hydration and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I leave them both on my hair for about 40 minutes then wash it out. Then I go on to do my wash-n-go. 
And the most important regimen is to KEEP HEAT OUT OF YOUR HAIR! 

Favorite hair care products:
•WATER
•Herbal Essences: Hello Hydration. 
•TRESemmé Keratin Infusing Conditioner
•Extra Virgin Olive Oil 
•Coconut Oil
•Cantu Shea Butter: Leave-In Conditioner 
Cantu Shea Butter Natural Hair: Coconut Curling Cream

Two tips: 
*Always keep moisture in your hair to prevent breakage. 
Be Patient with your hair. 
Follow Davina on Instagram: vina_dt ; If you have additional questions/comments for Davina, post them below. Thank you!

Are you a Sunday Sophisticant? Want to be featured on our site? Email us at: thenaturalsophisticant@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment