Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Sophisticant...Kimberly


Please meet Sunday Sophisticant...Kimberly!
Introduction:
My name is Kimberly Spratt.  I'm a 35 years old mother of two boys 19 and 7. I've been happily married for 3.5 years. My hobbies include baking, cake decorating, and crafting. 

How long have you've been natural: 
I transitioned back to natural 4 years ago.  My busy schedule was the reason for transitioning.

Her hair regimen:
My regimen includes...daily washes,  towel drying,  moisturizing is a must,  a lot of brushing  and weekly hair cuts. Personally, I do not miss spending hours in a salon. Now, I have a naturally defined wave/curl pattern. 

Favorite hair care products:
My go to products are in the African pride Olive oil line. The olive miracle anti-breakage formula stops breakage, split ends, and ends dryness. I love that it also has shea butter and herbal oil extracts in it and even with all of that, it's extra light.

Two tips: 
Do wash your natural hair. Do comb or brush it.   Moisturize your hair daily.
Natural hair is a beautiful thing.  Its not an easy journey.   You hair requires care.  Be patient,  it takes time to undo the years of chemical treating but the end result is well worth it.


If you have additional questions/comments for Kimberly, post them below. Follow Kimberly on IG @Simply Irresistible Treats. Believe us, her treats are definitely irresistible!!! Thank you!


Are you a Sunday Sophisticant? Want to be featured on our site? Email us at: thenaturalsophisticant@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment