Sunday, January 4, 2015

Because we are two...Part ONE



I am LeKreshia, one half of the dynamic duo of the Natural Sophisticant, the mother of two wonderfully energetic little boys, and a very recent breast cancer survivor. My journey into the natural abyss simply happened about 5 years ago. I did the big chop, which no one seemed to really understand besides my girl Nickeda (the other awesome half of the Natural Sophisticant), and I began to mix things here and there for myself and friends. It eventually grew into Organically Yours, which is a natural hair and body product line. Needless to say, the natural journey took on a life of its very own and embedded itself into my life through research, healthy eating and living. Finding new ways to be a Natural Sophisticant has become one of my passions other than God, my children, attending college, and volunteering. When you love something, you make the time and try to involve your community. Beauty and health should be organically simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment