Sunday, July 12, 2015

Who is this week's Sunday Sophisticant? KaDiedre Talley, that's who!



Who are you?:
Mother of Kingsley. I love all things cosmetology!! I enjoy making others feel beautiful through hair. 

When and Why did you decide to return to your natural hair?
January 2014 I embarked on the journey of natural hair. Becoming natural was a little challenge for myself to see how long my hair could get without a relaxer. It's been a year and five months post relaxer & 10 months post BC. 

How would you describe your hair?
My coils are 4c, and my shrinkage is the DEVIL! I always think I'm bald until I do twist-outs. Lol.

What are your hair’s must have products?
These are my favorite hair care products: coconut oil, Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie, jojoba oil, Doo Gro stimulating growth oil, and Jamaican Black Castor Oil. 

Fill in the Blank:
I Always: oil/moisturize my hair, protect my hair at night,  and detangle with conditioner.
I Never: use brushes on wet hair, use heat, or compare my hair growth to others.

What would wisdom would you share with our followers?
Be patient, this is what YOU wanted! Find products that best suit YOUR hair type! 



How can our followers contact you?

email : [ krowndkweens@yahoo.com ]
IG : KaDiedra Charlé 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment