Monday, January 5, 2015

Because we are two...PART two

Hey, I'm Nickeda, the other half of The Natural Sophisticant. I'm a proud Mississippi Southern Belle and a devout Christian! By trade, I'm a licensed professional counselor(LPC) and counselor educator.  By love, I'm a natural hair and healthy lifestyle enthusiast! Through my natural hair and lifestyle studies, I've fallen in love with natural hair and living a healthy lifestyle! I enjoy running, reading, creating, and cooking. Everything I've learned, thus far, has endeared and engulfed me more and more everyday! Some days, the journey is not easy; this hair of mine can be fussy and I just want to eat whatever!! But, I still love it and continue to press on! Sharing, caring, educating, and empowering others are my goals. It is my hope to do this through the many avenues provided in this journey.

Lastly, I own and operate a sweet online boutique, Nicke Street Boutique( nickestreet.com) and serve as an Independent Distributor for It Works Global (naturalwrapper.myitworks.com). Along with my family and friends, these are my other passions! XoXo - Nickeda


No comments:

Post a Comment