Sunday, February 8, 2015

Meet Sunday Sophisticant... Ashley

 
Introduction
Currently, I am a full-time student working hard towards a radiology degree to become an Ultra Sound tech. I'm a single  mother of two young ladies Asia & Kadence. I enjoy creating and enhancing different ways to care for natural hair, spending time with my family, and building ways to leave a lifetime legacy for my children. 

How long have you been natural?
This is my second journey; it began in 2007 when I found my calling and became certified in MS as a natural stylist tech. I decided to return to my natural state for many reasons, but the diversity of natural hair really got my attention. 4c chicks stand up!!!!
 
Ashley's Regimen
My regimen is very simple. It includes weekly shampooing, air drying, spritzer mix, finger detangling, and keeping my hair moisturized. Sleeping in a satin bonnet is a must and I utilize protective styling as much as possible. I've learned hair will grow with less stress.

Ashley's Favorite Products
Blue magic, Organically Yours velvet, Organically Yours satin body/hair cleanser , Remi leave-in, coconut oil, shea mango butter, fresh lemon juice( strain pulp), Hot Six oil, Indian hemp(for ends) jojoba and tea tree.


                                                                                                                                                                           
Natural Hair Tips 
If you don't air dry, use a heat protectant! Finger detangle is helpful because brushes and combs puts major stress on the base and ends of your hair and just relax! Length means nothing if your hair is unhealthy... :) 
 
 

 
 

                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment