Sunday, March 22, 2015

Meet Sunday Sophisticant.....Twila

Introduction
I'm a Registered Nurse. I'm married with two adorable children. I enjoy health, beauty, and fitness. My best hobbies are reading and spending enormous time with my family.

How long have you been natural?

I've been natural 3 1/2 years. I chose to go natural for several reasons. We allow our hair to affect many areas of our lives in a negative way. I was depriving myself of enjoyable things such as working out, swimming, and etc. I realized I needed to stop working against my hair and start working with it. The results I've gained are healthier hair and less stress.

Regimen & Favorite Products
My favorite hair/health products are Basic Health Care Products. I love the Basic Carbon Tea Shampoo. It can be used on your hair and as a body wash. It's a detox and works well along with the Tea Tree Conditioner. I use the conditioner for my hair and to do my facials as well. Last but not least, the Basic Defining Gel is wonderful too. It aids in curls and locks in the moisture. These products can be purchased at A Plus Barber Salon, Aplusbarbersalon@gmail.com



 Tips!!!!


My top tips are to live and love yourself in your natural state. Remember, you're beautiful no matter how you wear your hair.

I can be contacted on my FaceBook Page, Twila Cook Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment